We recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information
we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA WE COLLECT: Information is collected from you primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services.
Taroa adventures collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
Taroa adventures does not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us. This means that you can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally
identifiable information about yourself.
Taroa adventures server automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your e-mail.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our services.
- Providing you with notices regarding goods or services that you have purchased or may wish to purchase in the future
- Developing new services, improving the current content, the general administration of the site, our services, Improving the quality, design of the site and services to create new features, promotions, functionality, services by storing, tracking, analyzing user preferences and trends.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
MORE INFORMATION: For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us any time.
E-mail us to: email@example.com.